The Inboard M1 is the first skateboard with motors in the wheels. From its streamlined look to its feel under foot, every detail of the M1 is based on rider first design. The M1 is an electric skateboard designed from the ground up for riders of all skill levels.
Let us help you get riding! Visit inboardtechnology.com/quickstart for a quick, step by step guide to get you up and moving on your M1. Be safe, have fun, and stay in touch!
- Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 kph
- Power: 1000 watts continuous, 1600 watts max
- Battery Range: 7-10 miles / 11-16 km (43.2v / 97 Wh / Lithium-ion)
- Board Weight: 14 lbs / 6.4 kg • Max Rider Capacity: Tested to 280lbs / 127 kg
- Braking System: Electronic Regenerative Braking
- Throttle Control: RFLX Remote or Vision Mobile App
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low-Energy
- Wheels: 80mm
- Charge Time: 90 min
- Batteries: Swappable - Never wait to ride
- Deck Material: Lightweight wood-core composite
- Deck Flex: Stiff - designed for speed and stability
- Deck Dimensions: 37.5” x 10.25” / 95.25 cm x 26 cm
- Temperatures between 0-40 °C / 32-104 °F