Recording Serial Numbers
It is always a good idea to record the unique serial numbers for your Inboard M1, RFLX Remote, and PowerShift Battery. Store this information in a secure location, separate from your M1, in case you need to order a replacement component.
The M1, RFLX Remote, and PowerShift Battery serial numbers are unique to your device. These numbers can provide helpful information in the future for asset and warranty tracking, replacement, insurance claims, and in case of loss or theft. Store the serial numbers in a secure location, separate from your Inboard M1.
INBOARD M1 SERIAL NUMBER
To record the M1 Serial Number:
- The Serial Number for your M1 is on the underside of the M1, below the Manta Drive on the body of the deck itself, near the tail of the board.
- Locate the serial number engraved into the body of the deck. The serial number is an 8-digit number.
- Record the M1 serial number on the next page and save for reference.
POWERSHIFT BATTERY SERIAL NUMBER
To record the PowerShift Battery serial number:
- The Serial Number for your PowerShift Battery is on the label on the back of the battery itself.
- Locate the 8-digit number.
- Record the PowerShift Battery serial number below and save for reference.
RFLX REMOTE SERIAL NUMBER
To record the RFLX Remote serial number:
- The Serial Number for your RFLX Remote is on the RFLX Remote near the lanyard hole between the body of the remote and tail.
- Locate the 8-digit numeric serial number sticker for your RFLX Remote.
- Record the RFLX Remote serial number below and save for reference.