Is your M1 slowly creeping forwards or backwards when you hold the ride trigger and keep the throttle in the neutral position? If so, your RFLX Remote may need to be recalibrated. To calibrate the RFLX remote:
- Quickly tap the power button on the RFLX Remote 12 times and listen for three high pitch tones. Remote is now in calibration mode and displays one LED.
- Hold the throttle in the full reverse position (towards your body) and tap the ride trigger. Remote will produce two high pitch tones and displays two LEDs.
- Let the throttle return to neutral and tap the ride trigger. Remote will produce two high pitch tones and displays three LEDs.
- Hold the throttle in the full forward position (away from your body) and tap the ride trigger. Remote will produce two high pitch tones, twice. Remote is now successfully calibrated.
- Note: If at any point during the calibration process you hear a low pitch, ‘wrong’ tone, start over at step one. Each step must be completed quickly. Unsuccessful calibration attempts will not harm your RFLX Remote or M1.