If you are having issues connecting the Vision app to your M1™, please follow the steps below.
First, let’s make sure the M1™ has a charged battery and is powered on.
- Remove the battery from the M1™.
- Reinsert the battery and make sure the LEDs on the M1™ flicker briefly. This indicates the M1™ is receiving power from the battery.
- Try tapping the CapSense on the bottom of the board. Each time you tap it, the LEDs should flicker.
If any of the above is not working, there might be another issue with your M1; please contact support.
Now on your iPhone, please follow these steps:
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled. Go to the settings app, then tap Bluetooth. Make sure the Bluetooth switch is on.
- Check the list of previously paired Bluetooth devices. If you see an Inboard device listed, please tap the info button next to it and then forget the device.
- Now open the Vision app. The M1™ will only pair to the Vision app while the app is open and displayed on the screen.
- On the M1™’s Touch Sync, perform the tap-hold sequence to put the M1™ in pairing mode. You will know the M1™ is in pairing mode if the LEDs slowly dim down then start to double-blink quickly. (Please see the below GIF if you are having trouble putting the M1 into pairing mode.)
- On the Vision app there will be a dialogue asking for a Bluetooth pairing request. Please tap the pair button.
Putting the M1™ into pairing mode can sometimes take a few tries to get the tap correct. Please be patient and try to follow the tapping as shown here:
If you tapped the pair button, but the app still says the M1™ is disconnected, you might need to tap the pair button sooner after it appears. Please go back to step 4 to try putting the M1™ in pairing mode again.